We didn’t come up with the games. These games have been used for decades in neuroscience and neuropsychology settings to identify and evaluate people’s cognitive, emotional, and social traits. As such, the games have been validated through years of research, and we know the results are accurate.
Articles in this section
- I have ADD, should I use the ADHD game accommodation?
- I’ve previously completed the 12 games, can I play again?
- Can I preview the games before playing?
- What are the games assessing?
- How long does the full set of required games take?
- Can I pause a game while playing?
- Do I need to play the games in one sitting?
- What languages are the games available in?
- I messed up on a few games… will this ruin my chances of being matched with a company?
- Can I play the games again to change my results?