There are 2 ways to reset your password - one for situations where you are logged out and do not remember your password, and one for when you are logged in and simply want to change your password. Both of these situations will be addressed below in detail and are referring to the process for doing so on web.
Logged out process
- Navigate to the appropriate login URL you have used before.
- You will see a login box that will look something like the image below. Click on "Forgot password?"
- You will be redirected to the following URL: https://pymetrics.com/auth/password_reset/ and see the image below.
- Enter your email in the box and click "Reset My Password". You will receive an email with further instructions on how to reset your password.
Logged in process
- Click on the drop down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your browser, and click on the menu option labeled "Settings".
- You will be redirected to the following URL: https://pymetrics.com/settings/, and will see a button as shown below labeled "change my password". Click on that button.
- You will be redirected to the following URL: https://pymetrics.com/password/change/. Please follow the directions in RED, as reproduced below. Click "Submit" at the bottom when you are done.